Immortal World Warriors is the Ancient Deadly Alliance, the Middle Eastern Deadly Alliance, and the International Deadly Alliance as well the team member of the CIA T.A.S.K Force and the Temple of the Ancients. The Persian Empire's most powerful army in the world known as the Immortals are the unstoppable force and champions of one of the greatest empires in the world, from the Far East to the coast of the Mediterranean Seas.
During the ancient times of Antichthon, the Persian Empire was ruled by Emperor Cyrus Achaemenid (otherwise known as Cyrus the Great) and has reigned over 50 years and expanded the empire with his neighboring kingdom, the Kingdom of Median. But The greater kingdom of Babylonia refused to join this great empire and so the war has began when the Babylonian King declared war.
The Persian Emperor sent his powerful army and the Persian Elite Army Division (also known as the Immortals), led by Feroze, to battle against the massive Babylonian Army. Their first battle was taken place in the desert of Desfurn, 25,000 Persian soldiers against 50,000 Babylonian soldiers. Thankfully, the Persian archers have systematically destroyed 40,000 Babylonians and the ground forces crushed the remaining forces. With the battle is over, several soldiers were taken prison. Among those prisoners is Marduke, an ex-captain of the Babylonian Army who wants to join the Persian Army because he was bored and tired of weak Babylonian Empire. So too with his two war-buddies. With the help of Marduke as the leader of the Persia's Babylonian Army Division, they've managed to crush their defenses in every Babylonian cities while Marduke offered amnesty to the defeated commanders from the Saurian Army of Babylonia. City by city, the Persian Army had surrounded the capital and marched to the great city while crippling their great defenses in the city by the Median Army Division. With the defenses are crippled and destroyed, the combined forces of the Persian Empire began their final battle against the last million soldiers of the Babylonian Army. The battle was bloody but effective. Crushing them down with military discipline and experience against the inexperienced forces. With the Babylonian Army is crushed and the Babylonian Emperor had been captured while the kings surrendered to the Persian Empire, the war is over and Babylonia has been emerged with the Greater Persian Empire.
And one by one, the Kingdom of Mesopotamia and Lydian joined the Persian Empire after their tests of their great experience from brave warriors. But eastern parts of Ægyptus defended the Persian Army from been expanded by the overwhelming powerful empire. The war on eastern Ægyptus was ended in three weeks and the king was forcefully surrendered to the empire as well the east Ægyptian army joined the Persian military. Their expansion adventure has ended from near the borders of Greater Ægyptus to the coast- and borderlines of Olympus. The Persian Immortals continues to involve in a war in Greece and against the invading forces of Macedonian Army. Their names become a legacy of stuff as the Immortal World Warriors.
On December 21, 2012, Marduke was suddenly disappeared and teleported by the Fallen Stars as he found himself in the river city of Basra, Iraq, where he saved women and slaves from a local militant terrorist group then later was captured by the CIA agents and brought to Dubai for interrogations. But after mere hours of embarrassment interrogation, CIA T.A.S.K Force Director Wayne Sears came to visit him and offered to join the paranormal division if he cooperates nicely which he did when he gets sober from drinking too much American beers.
After he joined the CIA T.A.S.K Force, Marduke was joined to the joint-operation in France and teaming up with others from the Paranormal Division which he did by one thing: teamwork. After the joint-operation, Marduke was rejoined with Feroze and the Persian Immortals as well his Babylonian Army Division and joined forces with their new allies against the alien invaders, the Monarchs.
After the Monarch's total defeat, the Immortal World Warriors are now residing in Persepolis, Iran.
- Feroze - The Anthro-Simurgh who is both leader of the Persian unit and the high commander of the Immortals. He's a strong, strict, stern, and serious captain and a brilliant strategist for combat experience in the highest order, making him as the first Champion of the Persian Empire.
- Dario - The Avian-like Persian Phoenix known as Huma who is the second-in-command of the Persian Elite Army Division. Like his close-ally, Feroze, Dario is also the leader of the Persian Phoenix Army Division.
- Kianoush - The Anthro-Persian Griffin who is the divine warrior of the Persian Army. Once the captain of the Persian Griffin Army Division, he led his army of 150,000 soldiers against 1 million Babylonian soldiers. Though the numbers are high with a huge risk gamble but he and his army easily eradicated the million soldiers due to Babylonian soldiers' lack of courage, military discipline and experience. After he destroyed the entire army, Kianoush and his army returned to Persepolis as heroes and he became as one of the members of the Persian Elite Army Division.
- Gowad - The Avian-like Roc who is the stone cold warrior of the Persian Army. This legendary warrior who destroyed the entire army of barbarians to the north using his ice magic and killed every single of them in one blow, making him as one of the Champions of the Persian Empire.
- Sirdar - The Anthro-Lion is the noble warrior of the Persian Army. This powerful sword fighter who slew the entire company of 250 Wastelanders and the entire regiment of Babylonian soldiers single-handedly, making him as one of the Champions of the Persian Empire.
- Xsayarsa - The Anthro-Manticore who is the deadliest warrior of the Persian Army. He slaughtered the entire division of 25,000 Ægyptian soldiers with his scorpion tail, poisonous sharp blades, and his fire-breathing power. He's one of the Champions of the Persian Empire.
- Abid - The hotheaded Efreet who is the self-proclaimed fiercest warrior of the Persian Army. The untamed being with untamed power, Abid will burn everyone standing his way with his burning dual swords and rage of fire.
- Barsam -The muscled Efreet who is truly powerful being of the Persian Army. Tapped with his enormous fire power, Barsam is the unstoppable force of fiery nature, burning anything what is left of his merciful warriors without mercy.
- Ghodrat - The Anthro-War Elephant who is the Juggernaut class of the Persian Army. He crushed entire regiment of 3,000 Babylonian soldiers with his spiked war-club.
- Farnod - The Anthro-Indian Rhinoceros/Persian Unicorn who is the strongest and mightiest warrior of the Persian Army. He wears no armor but legend tells that his skin is unbreakable, immune to steel and irons, even spears and arrows, which making him as one of the Champions of the Persian Empire. He can break through the enemy's barricades and blockades, from wooden barriers to hard brick walls and barricaded doors and gates.
- Marduke - A gigantic brutal Draconian-like Babylonian Dragon called the Mušḫuššu is the leader of Babylonian Army Division for the Persian Empire. Once the captain of the Babylonian Army, he turned himself in because of he's looking for some real hardcore battlefields and joined the Persian Army which he was bored of weak battles. He's a stubborn, hothead, drunken, and controversial warrior with a badass attitude.
- Behemoth - A hulking Babylonian Minotaur and one of Marduke's war buddies. He's the second commander and the strongest bulking Babylonian warrior now part of the Persian Immortal Army of Babylonian region.
- Asad Babil - The mighty Anthro-Lion who has a strength, more than 100 soldiers and carried to throw from a big rock to a military light tank. He wields his big broadsword and a Babylonian-made tower shield.
- Ziggurat - The Dinosoid-like Tyrannosaurus Rex who was a commander of the Babylonian Saurian Rex Army. He led one million soldiers into battle to the west against the barbarians and the other kingdoms near Babylonia. But when his army is defeated by the Persian Army, Ziggurat surrendered and pledge to his service to the Persian Empire when Marduke offered him as the leader of the Persian Saurian Army.
- Alaparos - The Dinosoid-like Triceratops who was a commander of the Babylonian Saurian Triceratops Army. He led 750,000 soldiers into battle against the Romans. But when his army is defeated, Alaparos surrendered to the Persian Army and was offered by Marduke to join the Persian Army.
- Igigi - The Dinosoid-like Apatosaurus who was a commander of the Babylonian Saurian Brontosaurus Army. He commanded 400,000 soldiers into battle against the barbarians from the Jovan Kingdom. But when his army is defeated, Igigi surrendered to the Persian Empire but he was offered by Marduke to join the Persian Army which he did.
- Dagan - The Dinosoid-like Stegosaurus who was a commander of the Babylonian Saurian Stegosaurus Army. He commanded 425,000 soldiers into battle against the Lydian Army. After his army is nearly destroyed by the Persian Army, Dagan surrendered to the Persian Empire and he was offered by Marduke to join the new army.
- Sin-Baladin - The Dinosoid-like Pterodactyl who was a commander of the Babylonian Saurian Pterodactyl Army. He commanded 600,000 soldiers and 300,000 Sky-Warrior classed soldiers, leading into battle against the Avian kingdom to the east and west. But when his army is nearly complete annihilated by the Persian Army, Sin-Baladin surrendered to the Persian Empire and he was offered by Marduke to join the new army.
- Nineveh - The Dinosoid-like Archaeopteryx who was a commander of the Babylonian Saurian Archaeopteryx Army. She commanded 250,000 soldiers and 100,000 archers when she led them into battle against the Macedonians. But when her army is completely defeated and annihilated by the Persian Army with humility, she surrendered to the Persian Empire but she was offered by Marduke to join the Persian Army and her army is restored under the new rule.
- Nergal - The Dinosoid-like Velociraptor who was a commander of the Babylonian Saurian Velociraptor Army. He commanded 360,000 soldiers to battle against the Ægyptian Army. But when his army is defeated by the Persian Army, Nergal surrendered to the Persian Empire but then he was offered by Marduke to join the new army.
- Lagner - The Dinosoid-like Dilophosaurus who was a commander of the Babylonian Saurian Dilophosaurus Army. He commanded nearly 325,000 and led into battle against the southern kingdom. But when his army is almost annihilated by the Persian Army, Lagner surrendered to the Persian Empire and then he was offered by Marduke to join the new army.
- Adapa - The Dinosoid-like Ichthyosaurus who was a commander of the Babylonian Saurian Ichthyosaurus Army. He commanded 500,000 soldiers and some 25,000 brave amphibious soldiers and led into battle against the invading Greek and Macedonian Army. But when his amphibious army is nearly complete eradicated by the Persian Army, Adapa surrendered to the Persian Army and then he was offered by Marduke to join the new army as he became the new Persian naval commander.
- Apsu - The Dinosoid-like Plesiosaurus who was a commander of the Babylonian Saurian Plesiosaurus Army. He commanded 950,000 soldiers and 25,000 naval fleets and led into battle against the Greek naval fleet. But when his naval forces and soldiers is demolished and eradicated by the Persian Army and its naval forces, Apsu surrendered to the Persian Empire and then he was offered by Marduke to join the new army as he became the new Persian naval commander.
Mesopotamia (Assyrian and Akkadian)Edit
- Lamassur - The Lamassu warrior is the high commander of the Persian Mesopotamian Army. Lamassur was the greatest general of the Mesopotamian Empire who've led the powerful army to battle against the Jovanians and the Babylonians throughout the Assyrian desert. He's also one of the greatest champions of all of Persia and Mesopotamia when he battled together with the legendary Gilgamesh against the 10.000 demon soldiers, making them as legends.
- Aqrogirta - The Insectoid-like Scorpion is the lone cold warrior and the One-Man Army who defeated the entire Ægyptian Army with his twin nomad blade. Rumor has it that he did not only defeated the Ægyptian Army, he slain tens of thousands of Malakite warriors in cold blood and killed the wicked sorcerer who had nearly destroyed of his people. After the Malakites are destroyed, Aqrogirta came across into the Persian battlefield against the barbarians from the north and helped the Persian army to defeat them. After the battle, he became as one of the champions of Mesopotamia as well as one of the Immortal warriors of the Persian Mesopotamia Army.
- Guldilam - The Mesopotamian Minotaur-like Battle Bison Beast is the hardened champion of the Persian Empire. Guldilam was hero of his people who've crushed and stomped the entire regiment of the Sargonian Army in the battle of Sumeria. Following the Babylonians conquered his homeland, Guldilam have joined the Persian Army and crushed the Babylonian Empire to its feet and freed the land, Guldilam became one of the Immortal World Warriors for the Persian Mesopotamian Army.
- Forbernelfra - The hybrid Anthro-Lion Serpentfolk known as Labbu is the unstoppable champions of the Persian Empire. Forbernelfra remained undefeated when he battled the many armies of the Babylonians, the Romans, the Ægyptians, and the Malakites. Battle after battle, he was looking for a worthy opponent and none of them stepped forward to confront him until the Persian Emperor and his champions approached him and accepted his challenge and faced one of their champions, Feroze, in a heated battle. After the battle has ended in stalemate, Forbernelfra honored him a true worthy warrior from Persia and agreed to join the Persian Army as one of the Immortal World Warriors.
- Kushkar - The Mesopotamian Minotaur known as Kusarikku who was a gate keeper of Mesopotamia that he keeps the door at bay and protects the inhabitants from malevolent intruders. His appearance is similar to his rival, Guldilam, which he was a warrior for Tiamat before the Babylonians came and conquered Assyria. After the Persian Empire conquered Babylonia, Kushkar joined the Persian Army as one of the Immortal World Warriors but he has to get along with his rival though.
- Nuseurmah The Mesopotamian Anthro-Lion known as Uridimmu is the raging warrior of Mesopotamia. This untamed barbaric Beastman is known to all of Mesopotamia who have slaughtered the Wastelanders and the Malakites on the battlefield. Lost his mind, he cannot control his wrath until he was restrained by Lamassur and freed his spirit. Now fully restrained, Nuseurmah is now the Immortal World Warrior for the Persian Mesopotamian Army and he can finally control his rage and manage his own anger.
- Rath-Zargul - The Demonkind known as Rabisu is the self-proclaimed high commissioner of the Persian Mesopotamian Army. He had been menacing around from the entrances to houses, lurking and stalking his victims and attacking anyone he stalked. Then, he was taken by the Mesopotamian King and given a task as a hired assassin to kill the Babylonian commander at the forward camp so that they can build-up their defenses. However, Rath-Zargul killed everyone in the camp in cold blood including the Babylonian commander he assassinated. No longer as a hired assassin, Rath-Zargul came across with the Persian Army on the campaign against the Babylonian Empire and was enlisted but instead he was admired for his vampiric abilities and became as one of the Immortal World Warriors.
- Malupin - The Akkadian Serpentfolk known as Basmu is the devouring warrior. Former warrior of Tiamat after defeated by Ninurta, Malupin wandered in the desert, fighting for survival. But when he found a Persian settlement, Malupin came across with the army and was recruited to become as the Immortal warrior which he had found his new life. After he battled the Ophidians, Malupin became as one of the Immortal World Warriors for the Persian Mesopotamian Army.
- Alashtar - The vengeful spirit known as Alu is the benevolent warrior of the Persian Mesopotamian Army. Alashtar came from the Mesopotamian Underworld called Kur who is the Utukku (a Sumerian religious spirit that had escaped from the underworld by either their own power or summoned by a priest such as the one who appeared in the Epic of Gilgamesh) and battled the Malakites. But before that, he roamed at the night in the Malakitian city and terrorized the people while they are sleeping and sometimes possessing the men, resulting unconsciousness and coma. Then suddenly, when he was to possess the Persian commander or so he thought it was, Alashtar was summoned by the priests with the help of the Akkadians who were against the Babylonian Empire and offered by the Persian Emperor to join the Immortal World Warriors in exchange for his freedom as well the Akkadians' autonomous rights. After the defeat of the Babylonian Empire, Alashtar is fully freed from confinement but decided to stay with the Persian Mesopotamian Army as one of the Immortal World Warriors.
- Urmarduk - The hybrid Dragonkind Anthro-Lion known as Usumgallu is the noble warrior of the Persian Mesopotamian Army. He's the great winged dragon-man who is fearsome that he trampled the lion-dragons and triumphant over his victory against the Draconian barbarian clan and the Malakites. When his kind was attracted by Ninurta, he became the captain of the honor guard. Then, when the Akkadian Empire was cursed by climate change and fell to the Babylonians, Urmarduk was recruited by the Persian Army and then became one of the Immortal World Warriors for the Persian Mesopotamian Army.
The Aquatoid-like Pisces Fish who is the high commander of the Persian Median Division. He was once top military adviser to the wise Median King now the military leader for the Persian Median Division who led the battle against the Babylonians after the weak point had been compromised near the river.
- Terges - The Anthro-Tiger or Rakshasa is the captain from the Persian Rakshasa Division. Terges is one of the commanders who successfully defeated the Rakshasan Imperial Army in the Battle of Desfur with 75,000 brave soldiers with highly effective military training and willpower.
- Paron - The Anthro-Leopard is the captain from the Persian Leopard Division. Paron is one of the commanders who led 65.000 spirited soldiers and successfully defeated the 150.000 Rakshasan Imperial Army in the Battle of Kamarachi. As a sword fighter, Paron's speed makes him unstoppable.
- Crocolus - The Persian Crocodilefolk is the captain from the Persian Crocodile Division. Crocolus is one of the commanders who successfully defeated the Memnonians in the Battle of Dune Scale with his 50.000 soldiers against 100.000 savaged Draconians.
- Heskar - The Anthro-Stripped-Hyena is the captain of the Persian Manimal Division. Heskar was once a mercenary leader of his own group, travelled from Africa to Europe and then to Persia, looking for big battles which he did with the Wastelanders, the Targonians, and the Hiskians. Then, he was admired by the King of the Medes and was recruited to joined the Persian Immortals for maintaining the peace and security from those who are attempt to destroy the empire.
Lydian (Asia Minor)Edit
- Mantosar - The Insectoid-like Mantis who is the high commander of the Persian Lydian Division. The wise commanding officer who've led 75.000 soldiers to battle against the Memnonians in the Battle of Garden City of Lydia. After he ended the revolt against the Persian rulers, Mantosar became the successful leader of the Persian Lydian Battalion due to his impressive tactics and strategies. And most importantly, he won't be tolerated by ambitions and failures.
- Arachnad - The Insectoid-like Tropical Spider is the second-in-command of the Persian Lydian Battalion. Arachnad was a high-ranking soldier who've battled against the Babylonians and the Jovanians. During the revolt in Ionia, Arachnad uses his web to trap the Greek-backed rebels and struck them down in one fatal blow.
- Takar - The Insectoid-like Tic is the strong-arm warrior of the Persian Lydian Battalion. Takar was one of the berserkers who've crushed the entire Telkinese battalion during the time of Post-Titanomachy, slaughtering them in cold blood as he ended their so-called uprising for the fallen Titans. However, he became more dangerous to both his enemies and his allies when he had a bloodlust on his veins. During the Ionian Revolt, Takar fought the overpowered Greek warriors on the streets where the rebels were brewing as one of their bases for their revolt against the Persian rulers. After he crushed the revolt, Takar became a valuable member of the Persian Lydian Battalion though he's still extremely dangerous.
- Centarik - The Insectoid-like Centipede is the four-armed warrior of the Persian Lydian Battalion. Centarik was a mercenary soldier who wandered the plateau where the Persians battled the Jovanians and joined the fray as he defeated their common enemy as he joined the Persian Army. After the battle, he was offered to stay in Persepolis but he decided to stay Lydia though he accepted their generous offer. During the Ionian Revolt, Centarik battled the rebel-backed Greek warriors all by himself until the Persian Army entered the city. After the rebellion is crushed, Centarik joined the Persian Lydian Battalion.
- Houndari - The Insectoid-like Hornet is the fierce warrior of the Persian Lydian Battalion. Houndari was a captain of the guard for the Persian governor who protected him from the Jovanian assassins. In the time of crisis in Ionia, Houndari led his squadrons to hunt down and kill the rebel warriors and their commanders, district by district until he found one of the rebel leaders and defeated him, foiling their plan of attempting to overthrow the Persian rule. After the revolt had been crushed, Houndari was promoted and transferred to the Persian Lydian Battalion.
- Herukan - The Avian-like Falcon who was a captain of the eastern parts of Ægyptus that he led 150.000 brave soldiers from the Heru Army against the Babylonians and the Greeks. After his army is defeated, Herukan surrendered to the Persian Army and became the commander of the Persian Horus Division and the leader of the Persia Ægyptian Army.
- Anubas - The Anthro-Jackal who was a captain of 50.000 soldiers into battle which he defeated the Babylonian Army. Until that day when the Persian Empire conquered the eastern parts of Ægyptus, Anubas surrendered to the Immortals and became the commander of the Persian Anubis Division in exchange for his people's safety.
- Ramkar - The Anthro-Ram who is the senior commander of 100.000 soldiers that he led them to victory against the barbarians from the south and the Greek Army. His strategy is brilliant of ambushes and tactical maneuvers until he's completely outsmarted and overmatched by the Persian Army. After his defeat, Ramkar was offered with the full amnesty from the Persian Emperor and joined the Persian Army as the commander of the Persian Khnum Division.
- Thethrusan - The Avian-like Ibis who is one of the 265.000 soldiers from the ill-prepared Tehut Division. He's the lucky one who survived the rain of arrows from the Persian Archers and quickly surrendered to them without a fight. Instead, he was granted full amnesty as he became the commander of the Persian Thoth Division after the Tehut Division has been annihilated overnight.
- Basetu - The Anthro-Cat or Catling who was one of the conscripts for the Bastet Division. Basetu survived the bloody battle against the Persian Army but his intention was to abandoned the ranks after the Division was broken apart by the confusion created by the Persian Babylonian Army. After the bloody battle, Basetu surrendered to the Persian Empire and then he became the commander of the Persian Bastet Division.
- Serkan - The Anthro-Lion who is the hardened Battle Lord and strong commander of the hardened Sekhmet Division. He led his division against the Romans, the Greeks, and the Babylonians without further delay until his stubborn strategy led to his humility defeat against the might of the Persian Empire. After his loss, Serkan has surrendered forcefully but then he became the new commander of the Persian Sekhmet Division.
- Nunbek - The Crocodilefolk who is the brutal warrior of the Sobek Division. He's the champion to his division but he got much more bored when there's no one else to fight until the Persian Army came and conquer small part of Ægyptus. Unfortunately, Nunbek went to far when he led to mutiny after he's been laid off by his commander, averting their battle plan as he butchered all of its soldiers before facing off with the Persian Army. After the mutiny, Nunbek was granted with full amnesty and became the commander of the Persian Sobek Division.
- Hisbar - The Serpentfolk-like Cobra was one of the officer for the Wadjet Division. Hisbar led only 5,000 soldiers while the Division has only 105,000 soldiers. He led to the assist the division but it was too late when the Wadjet Division have been completely destroyed by the Persian Army. As Hisbar surrendered to the Persian Army, he became the commander of the Persian Wadjet Division with fresh new soldiers in the additional numbers of 145,000.
- Ishkar - The Avian-like Vulture who was the sleazing captain of the Nekhbet Division, leading his 10,000 soldiers against small rebels in the south. But when he joined up with the division against the Persian Immortals, Ishkar lost his troops and surrendered to the Persian Army when the Nekhbet Division effectively wiped out. After his surrender, he was granted with full amnesty as he became the commander of the Persian Nekhbet Division of 150,000 soldiers.
- Tal-Saur - The Typhon who led the shadowy Set Division of 175,000 mercenary soldiers and assassins. He's the master of shadow storm and the brilliant strategist of ambushers when he battled against the Greeks, the Romans, the Norse, the Babylonians, the Sargonians, the Kiakalogosians, and the barbarians from the south and the east. After the Persian Empire invaded the small part of Ægyptus, Tal-Saur and his division were impressed by their tactics as they watched the destruction the military force of the Set Battalion. After the battle, Tal-Saur lowered his flag to them as he joined the Persian and became the commander of the Persian Set Division with his old and new army with nearly 250,000 soldiers.
- Based on the Persian Immortals and mythical creatures from the ancient Middle East.